Tuesday, December 11, 2007

To Clear things up...

...yesterday I was high. The guy was NOT cute, so I didn't bother to learn his name (eventhough it would be a good idea since I might be stationed at this job for a month or so).

Also I * somethings in the Christmas letter I shared with you all. And this stays here:

The mother had an obvious extramarital affair. You have to see the picture to believe it. All the other kids look mildly Asian except the one. She has flaming red hair. I guess a neighbor in the same cul-de-sac had the same freakish, crimson hair as this girl. It is obscenely red. THink Cheez-It box.

Well, besides the godddamn Marine son of hers (she parathesized her granddaughter's name...I like parentheses but to your granddaughter. Don't get me wrong, I think grandchildren are good for nothing but gardening and rubbage removal, but show them SOME consideration) the love child got all the glory. Like "yay, she can train a fucking dog." I've done that about 4 times in my life.

And it is so shameless how apparent this girl is not a part of the family. It like a picture of dark-haired parents (both a touch Asian) four semi-Asian kids and then WHAM!!! Strawberry Shortcake just smiling complacently as if she doesn't even know the joke her parents are cringing over.

I would've adopted her if I was a tad bit older. Just to spare her some weirdness.

No comments: