Monday, December 10, 2007

Lust? Or Love?

So I am officially in something. With somebody. And he's hot!

I am just thankful that I am a temp. That I'm not actually his co-worker. That I work not with but amongst an insanely goodlooking man. I have before but this is different. Because.

I wonder what he thinks about. At all times.

I just met him today.

This feeling is totally a little special because I know it is silly and unrealistic but it has been a long, long time since I have had a crush on a person. Except for the guy who biked to work and wore saggy pants and worked across the street, I haven't loved or lusted after someone so quickly and completely.

I think he's the one. Tomorrow...I'm going to figure out his goddamn name.

To continue on the Christmas Card madness, the following is another one the family received a couple of days ago:

Just a short note to fill those of you that we don't see very often (if ever anymore) :) in on some of the changes in our family.

BJ (23): Entered the US Army in July 2006. He was accepted to Airborne school and earned his wings. He also got married in 2006 {are we a year behind?!?}. BJ and his wife Summer moved to North Carolina where he was stationed in the 82nd Airborne Division. BJ was deployed to Iraq in June of 2007 and Summer moved back to live with her parents in Oakdale, MN. BJ and Summer had a baby girl (Trisha) in July. BJ was able to come home on leave in October and saw his baby daughter for the first time. He is now back in Iraq due back to North Carolina in June the Lord willing. BJ has had quite a few changes in his life in the past year.

Sara(19): is enrolled at Minnesota School of Business in their Physical Science program. She is doing well and has been on the Dean's list every quarter so far. She is also working part-time at Garson's Pharmacy as a Pharmacy Technician.

Jason (16): Is {why does J's 'Is" capitalized but not Sara's?!?} working part-time at Keyes Cafe and finding out what working for a living is all about {Yeah! Because part-time jobs teach you that?!} His favorite thing to do is BMX biking. Between his trick biking and driving with him for his permit hours I (mom*) have really gone grey {and fucking boring if you ask me}.

Gabi* (13); Talked most of her family into letting her get a dog. She rescued a Siberian Husky from the Humane Society and named her Taya. She has been taking obedience classes with her and is doing so well the isntructor said she could "show her" at comepetitions and also said that Gabi could help the instructor with classes. Gabi also has two guinea pigs, a hamster, and two love birds. (Dan and I have determined we will not have any animals once our children are out of the house).

Cindi (10): Is the typical youngest {slut} child. She gets picked on and bossed around. She is way too involved with electronics. {and shafted in the Christmas letter...and just a little word to Cindi, electronics don't love you back}

Let's say I had some children and wanted to write a Christmas letter. Here's how it would go:

As you all know, I fell in love with my goodlooking husband many years ago on the day I met him. And in our union, which was blessed by God and Anthony Bourdain, we produced three lovely children. All of which I gave birth to standing up and collectively in a half hours time.

Those three children are the loves of our life's and here's what they've been up to.

Jose is now the Pope. He creates holy documents, speaks holy words, and traverses the globe spreading news of peace. He will be canonized a saint upon his death.

Johnnie is a tobacco tycoon. He is clever and funny. And rich. We are so proud of him and truly hope his spirit and engenuity extend to all the children he houses in the 12 orphanages he operates around the world.

Jack is a carpenter. He is deliciously skilled in crafting roll-top desks and whittling his grandmother chubby Buddha dolls out of mahoghany. We love him so.

We hope that you life and especially your holidays turn out to be as fulfilling as just one day of our life.

Merry Christmas Bitches!

Sam, her hot husband (name tba later), and the three wisemen!

No comments: