Monday, November 26, 2007

Pete Wentz' Sex Tape

Which isn't really a sex tape, is a little special.

He's all tatted up and there's music and there's a shitty editing job and she slaps him across the face.

Until I saw this, I thought you physically owned a somethig or other called "sex tape." No really, I did. And I was like, "Something I don't have. Where can I get me some?" But now I know and they seem to be rather problematic once you have one and then you have to defend it to not get excommunicated and/or piss off you girlfriend or boyfriend. And then think of the KIDS!!

My three little boy's that will someday spring forth from my body (or so says the fortune teller) do not need a mother who has a sex tape in her cedar chest. Instead little Alvin, Simon, and Theodore are going to have a mother that just admires sex tapes from afar.

But his is the best because he is kind of hot. Even if it isn't real. Check it out.

1 comment:

shaun. said...

i dont think that was real at all.

i hear paris has some really good stuff.